دانلود Angry Birds Seasons: Happy St. Patrick's Day! - بازی موبایل پرندگان عصبانی روز سنت پاتریک

• شروع کننده موضوع فرشته
  • بازدیدها 295
  • پاسخ ها 0
  • تاریخ شروع

فرشته

کاربر نگاه دانلود
کاربر نگاه دانلود
عضویت
2014/02/21
ارسالی ها
امتیاز واکنش
امتیاز
1299955219_angry-birds-seasons-happy-st-patricks-day.jpg

os-support-icon.jpg
ios-icon.jpg
android-icon.jpg

همانطور که همه می دانیم، هر فصل، فصل
Please, ورود or عضویت to view URLs content!
عصبانی
و بقای پرندگان عصبانی در خطر است حتی در روز جشن سنت پاتریک!
پس از نسخه جدید
عصبانی، ولنتاین، هالووین و کریسمس ، پرندگان عصبانی فصل به فصل به سمت روز جشن St. Patrick's می روند.
در این بازی از قدرت های ویرانگر و بی همتای
عصبانی برای از بین بردن مخفیگاه خوک ها و کدو تبل های مزاحم در مراحل مختلف استفاده کنید و از خوک های سبزی که تخم های پرندگان را می دزدند انتقام بگیرید. در نظر داشته باشید که هر یک از این 348 مرحله نیاز به منطق، مهارت و نیروی بی رحم برای درهم شکستن دشمن دارد.

Angry Birds Seasons: Happy St. Patrick’s Day!

As we all know, every season is an Angry Birds season. After Trick Or Treat, Season’s Greedings and Hogs and Kisses, Angry Birds Seasons returns with the greenest episode yet: Go Green for St. Patrick’s Day!

Have a lucky St. Patrick’s Day by popping more pigs!

Cash in on lucky pots of gold!

Share the spirit of the Irish and send a St. Patrick’s Day card to all your Green friends!

We’d like to take this opportunity to wish everybody Happy St. Patrick’s Day, we hope you all enjoy going green! We thank you all for helping us get Angry Birds in the iTunes App Store Hall of Fame!

Follow us on Twitter for Angry Birds updates and more information of our upcoming line of toys:

Become a fan of Angry Birds on Facebook:

Buy Angry Birds plush toys:

The survival of the Angry Birds is at stake - even in the most green of seasons! Dish out revenge on the green pigs who stole the Birds’ eggs. Use the unique destructive powers of the Angry Birds to lay waste to the pigs’ hideouts and spread some love in the process.

Angry Birds Seasons features hours of gameplay, challenging physics-based demolition action, and lots of replay value. Each level requires logic, skill, and brute force to crush the enemy.

Angry Birds Seasons is a Special Edition of the #1 iPHONE PAID APP OF ALL TIME.

AVERAGE REVIEW SCORE for version 1.4.0 of Angry Birds = 4.78 / 5.

“Lemme tell ya, these ain’t no ordinary finches we’re talkin’ about. These here are the Angry Birds, the ones that’s gonna kick you in the ‘nads. And they’re the ones on your side. They must be from Galapadapados, or sumptin’.” – Col. Angus, Bird Expert.

Protect wildlife and play Angry Birds!

Features 106 levels, leaderboards, achievements, Facebook and Twitter integration, and lots and lots of Angry Birds!

مشخصات

نام: Angry Birds Seasons
شماره نسخه: 1.3.0
پلاتفرم: , MacOSX, Android ,
ویرایش پلاتفرم: iOS 3.0 or later
سایز صفحه: , 480x320 ,

Apple: iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.

لینک های دانلود

arrow-down.gif
|

Samsung: GT-i9000T, GT-i9000 Galaxy S, GT-i9000B Galaxy, SCH-i400, SCH-i500 Fascinate, SPH-D700, SCH-T959 Vibrant
Sony Ericsson: Xperia X10
Motorola: A855 Droid, Droid X, Milestone, Motoroid/Sholes Tablet
HTC: Desire/Bravo, Evo 4G, Google Nexus One, Incredible,

لینک های دانلود

arrow-down.gif
|

رمز فایل

برخی موضوعات مشابه

بالا