عضویت
2017/08/03
ارسالی ها
امتیاز واکنش
امتیاز
محل سکونت
Shomal
The Earthsea Cycle by Ursula K. Le Guin

First Book in the Series: A Wizard of Earthsea (1968)
Description:
The Lord of the Rings gets extensive head-nods in the fantasy world, but another title that tackled massive world-building (and influenced writers like Neil Gaiman) was Ursula K. Le Guin’s Earthsea Cycle. The series’ six titles, which were published between 1968 and 2001, dived into an archipelago that strayed happily from our own world. We may immediately think of wizarding education in J.K. Rowling’s Harry Potter series, but many point to its origin in Earthsea. The series follows a young mage through the daunting task of bringing balance to the world of magic—a theme that American moviegoers are well aware of in 2016. To this day, Le Guin’s influence is a strong pulse in the ever-evolving fantasy world.
—Tyler R. Kane

#لیست_کتاب_های_فانتزی #نیویورک_تایمز #سی_کتاب_برتر_نیوریوک_تامیز

• پیشنهادات
  • me_myself

کاربر نگاه دانلود
    کاربر نگاه دانلود
    عضویت
    2017/08/03
    ارسالی ها
    امتیاز واکنش
    امتیاز
    محل سکونت
    Shomal
    The Dresden Files by Jim Butcher

First Book in the Series: Storm Front (2000)
    Description:
    Hard-boiled detective fiction set in Chicago with a wizard cast as a PI? The premise for Jim Butcher’s immensely popular series has to be one of the biggest “Why didn’t I think of that?!” combos since the birth of the Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup. The mash-up of two well-established pulp genres gives Jim Butcher’s stories a prefab structure that fans of both fantasy and detective noir can immediately recognize—even as it allows the author to skip some of the more onerous aspects of world-building and get right to the action, all the while polishing the very tropes and clichés he used to get a head start. The result is a pulp series that feels both modern and retro, and which, like any good pulp series, has ample content (15 novels and one anthology) for all your bingeing needs.
    —Michael Burgin

#لیست_کتاب_های_فانتزی #نیویورک_تایمز
    #سی_کتاب_برتر_نیوریوک_تامیز

me_myself

کاربر نگاه دانلود
    کاربر نگاه دانلود
    عضویت
    2017/08/03
    ارسالی ها
    امتیاز واکنش
    امتیاز
    محل سکونت
    Shomal
    Dragonriders of Pern by Anne McCaffrey

First Book in the Series: Dragonflight (1968)
    Description:
    Great fantasy writing teases the imagination, and I still remember the feeling of reading those first Pern books as a child—the wonder of dragons who bonded with their riders through telepathic communication was almost too much to bear. There was no vocation on this earth more enticing than to protect my world from the plague of Thread while mounted on my fire-breathing steed and best friend. But I would have settled for becoming a harper like Menolly, writing songs with telepathic fire-lizard pets to keep me company. Anne McAffrey found endless stories to tell in her land of dragons, enough to fill 22 novels and two collections of short stories, but her first two trilogies remain classics today.
    —Josh Jackson

#لیست_کتاب_های_فانتزی #نیویورک_تایمز
    #سی_کتاب_برتر_نیوریوک_تامیز

برخی موضوعات مشابه

بالا