کاربر نگاه دانلود
عضویت
2016/06/10
ارسالی ها
امتیاز واکنش
امتیاز
محل سکونت
تبــــ♡ـــریز
Once a guy said to a girl: "Love is like a rainbow, it's colourful and makes people smile.
Love is like an ocean, it's deep and beautiful.
Love is like the sun, it shines and it's warm.
Love is like rain, it's calm and refreshing.
Will you let me show you that love?"

The girl shook her head while smiling: "No"

The guy looked down sadly and then he heard her saying these words: "I want you to show me YOUR love..."

• پیشنهادات
  • ^moon shadow^

کاربر نگاه دانلود
    کاربر نگاه دانلود
    عضویت
    2016/06/10
    ارسالی ها
    امتیاز واکنش
    امتیاز
    محل سکونت
    تبــــ♡ـــریز
    One day, a lover was angry with his girlfriend and tried to stab her with a knife. He accidentally cut his own finger badly with the knife, started bleeding, and knelt down in pain. His girlfriend bent down and bandaged up his finger and tended to him.

^moon shadow^

کاربر نگاه دانلود
    کاربر نگاه دانلود
    عضویت
    2016/06/10
    ارسالی ها
    امتیاز واکنش
    امتیاز
    محل سکونت
    تبــــ♡ـــریز
    There was a blind girl who was filled with animosity and despised the world. She didn't have many friends, just a boyfriend who loved her deeply, like no one else. She always used to say that she'd marry him if she could see him. Suddenly, one day someone donated her a pair of eyes.

And that's when she finally saw her boyfriend. She was astonished to see that her boyfriend was blind. He told her, "You can see me now, can we get married?"

She replied, "And do what? We'd never be happy. I have my eye sight now, but you're still blind. It won't work out, I'm sorry."

With a tear in his eye and a smile on his face, he meekly said, "I understand. I just want you to always be happy. Take care of yourself, and my eyes."

^moon shadow^

کاربر نگاه دانلود
    کاربر نگاه دانلود
    عضویت
    2016/06/10
    ارسالی ها
    امتیاز واکنش
    امتیاز
    محل سکونت
    تبــــ♡ـــریز
    bullet.gif
    Boy: I would like you to do something important for me.
    Girl: Yes?
    Boy: When you get home today, thank your mom for me.
    Girl: Sure, but why?
    Boy: Thank her because she gave birth to an angel who was put into my life and one day whom I hope will become my wife.

^moon shadow^

کاربر نگاه دانلود
    کاربر نگاه دانلود
    عضویت
    2016/06/10
    ارسالی ها
    امتیاز واکنش
    امتیاز
    محل سکونت
    تبــــ♡ـــریز
    When my boyfriend and I were 15, he wanted to give me a piggy back ride, but I refused because I thought I was too fat.

He picked me up and said, "You better get used to this, because I'm picking you up like this on our wedding day."

We got married last week and he carried me just like he said he would.

^moon shadow^

کاربر نگاه دانلود
    کاربر نگاه دانلود
    عضویت
    2016/06/10
    ارسالی ها
    امتیاز واکنش
    امتیاز
    محل سکونت
    تبــــ♡ـــریز
    One night a guy and a girl were driving home from the movies. The boy sensed there was something wrong because of the painful silence they shared between them that night. The girl then asked the boy to pull over because she wanted to talk. She told him that her feelings had changed and that it was time to move on.

A silent tear slid down his cheek as he slowly reached into his pocket & passed her a folded note.

At that moment, a drunk driver was speeding down that very same street. He swerved right into the drivers seat, killing the boy. Miraculously, the girl survived. Remembering the note, she pulled it out & read it. "Without your love, I would die."

^moon shadow^

کاربر نگاه دانلود
    کاربر نگاه دانلود
    عضویت
    2016/06/10
    ارسالی ها
    امتیاز واکنش
    امتیاز
    محل سکونت
    تبــــ♡ـــریز
    Today, my boyfriend told me that he loved me. When I asked why, he took out a list. It was 301 reasons long, and he said he had a pen in his pocket in case he remembered any new reasons.

^moon shadow^

کاربر نگاه دانلود
    کاربر نگاه دانلود
    عضویت
    2016/06/10
    ارسالی ها
    امتیاز واکنش
    امتیاز
    محل سکونت
    تبــــ♡ـــریز
    A boy was dating a girl who always hurt him. One day, she broke up with him and told him, "I don't ever want to see you again."

A few months later, the girl had a change of heart. She realized that she loved the boy, so she went back and said to him, "Give me just one more chance. I love you and I need you. I promise that I will never hurt you again."

But the boy just laughed and said to her, "Only a fool would take back someone who hurt them so much."

The girl felt hopeless and began to cry, but the boy put his arms around her, held her tightly and said, "...and I am one of those fools."

^moon shadow^

کاربر نگاه دانلود
    کاربر نگاه دانلود
    عضویت
    2016/06/10
    ارسالی ها
    امتیاز واکنش
    امتیاز
    محل سکونت
    تبــــ♡ـــریز
    When my sister was younger she came home from school one day and demanded that I take her to the library so she could get books on sign language.

I asked why? She told me there was a new kid at school who was deaf and she wanted to befriend him.

Today I stood beside her at their wedding watching her sign "I do".

^moon shadow^

کاربر نگاه دانلود
    کاربر نگاه دانلود
    عضویت
    2016/06/10
    ارسالی ها
    امتیاز واکنش
    امتیاز
    محل سکونت
    تبــــ♡ـــریز
    There was a girl who was playing in the park when she saw a picture in a bush. She kept the photo but forgot about it until she was married.

Her husband asked, who is that little boy in her wallet.

She answered; "My first love."

Then the husband smiled and said, "I lost this picture when I was nine years old"

برخی موضوعات مشابه

بالا