کاربر نگاه دانلود
کاربر نگاه دانلود
عضویت
2015/04/15
ارسالی ها
امتیاز واکنش
امتیاز
سوره مبارکه نمل

Ta Sin! These are the verses of the Quran and the Book that makes (things) clear«1»

A guidance and good news for the believers,«2»

Who keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, and of the hereafter, they are sure.«3»

As to those who do not believe in the hereafter, We have surely made their deeds fair-seeming to them, but they blindly wander on.«4»

These are they who shall have an evil punishment, and in the hereafter they shall be the greatest losers.«5»

And most surely you are made to receive the Quran from the Wise, the Knowing Allah.«6»

When Musa said to his family: Surely I see fire; I will bring to you from it some news, or I will bring to you therefrom a burning firebrand so that you may warm yourselves.«7»

So when he came to it a voice was uttered saying: Blessed is Whoever is in the fire and whatever is about it; and glory be to Allah, the Lord of the worlds;«8»

O Musa! surely I am Allah, the Mighty, the Wise;«9»

And cast down your staff. So when he saw it in motion as if it were a serpent, he turned back retreating and did not return: O Musa! fear not; surely the messengers shall not fear in My presence;«10»

Neither he who has been unjust, then he does good instead after evil, for surely I am the Forgiving, the Merciful:«11»

And enter your hand into the opening of your bosom, it shall come forth white without evil; among nine signs to Firon and his people, surely they are a transgressing people.«12»

So when Our clear signs came to them, they said: This is clear enchantment.«13»

And they denied them unjustly and proudly while their soul had been convinced of them; consider, then how was the end of the mischief-makers.«14»

And certainly We gave knowledge to Dawood and Sulaiman, and they both said: Praise be to Allah, Who has made us to excel many of His believing servants.«15»

And Sulaiman was Dawood"s heir, and he said: O men! we have been taught the language of birds, and we have been given all things; most surely this is manifest grace.«16»

And his hosts of the jinn and the men and the birds were gathered to him, and they were formed into groups.«17»

Until when they came to the valley of the Naml, a Namlite said: O Naml! enter your houses, (that) Sulaiman and his hosts may not crush you while they do not know.«18»

So he smiled, wondering at her word, and said: My Lord! grant me that I should be grateful for Thy favor which Thou hast bestowed on me and on my parents, and that I should do good such as Thou art pleased with, and make me enter, by Thy mercy, into Thy servants, the good ones.«19»

And he reviewed the birds, then said: How is it I see not the hoopoe or is it that he is of the absentees?«20»

I will most certainly punish him with a severe punishment, or kill him, or he shall bring to me a clear plea.«21»

And he tarried not long, then said: I comprehend that which you do not comprehend and I have brought to you a sure information from Sheba.«22»

Surely I found a woman ruling over them, and she has been given abundance and she has a mighty throne:«23»

I found her and her people adoring the sun instead of Allah, and the Shaitan has made their deeds fair-seeming to them and thus turned them from the way, so they do not go aright«24»

That they do not make obeisance to Allah, Who brings forth what is hidden in the heavens and the earth and knows what you hide and what you make manifest:«25»

Allah, there is no god but He: He is the Lord of mighty power.«26»

He said: We will see whether you have told the truth or whether you are of the liars:«27»

Take this my letter and hand it over to them, then turn away from them and see what (answer) they return.«28»

She said: O chief! surely an honorable letter has been delivered to me«29»

Surely it is from Sulaiman, and surely it is in the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful;«30»

Saying: exalt not yourselves against me and come to me in submission.«31»

She said: O chiefs! give me advice respecting my affair: I never decide an affair until you are in my presence.«32»

They said: We are possessors of strength and possessors of mighty prowess, and the command is yours, therefore see what you will command.«33»

She said: Surely the kings, when they enter a town, ruin it and make the noblest of its people to be low, and thus they (always) do;«34»

And surely I am going to send a present to them, and shall wait to see what (answer) do the messengers bring back.«35»

So when he came to Sulaiman, he said: What! will you help me with wealth? But what Allah has given me is better than what He has given you. Nay, you are exultant because of your present;«36»

Go back to them, so we will most certainly come to them with hosts which they shall have no power to oppose, and we will most certainly expel them therefrom in abasement, and they shall be in a state of ignominy.«37»

He said: O chiefs! which of you can bring to me her throne before they come to me in submission?«38»

One audacious among the jinn said: I will bring it to you before you rise up from your place; and most surely I am strong (and) trusty for it.«39»

One who had the knowledge of the Book said: I will bring it to you in the twinkling of an eye. Then when he saw it settled beside him, he said: This is of the grace of my Lord that He may try me whether I am grateful or ungrateful; and whoever is grateful, he is grateful only for his own soul, and whoever is ungrateful, then surely my Lord is Self-sufficient, Honored.«40»

He said: Alter her throne for her, we will see whether she follows the right way or is of those who do not go aright.«41»

So when she came, it was said: Is your throne like this? She said: It is as it were the same, and we were given the knowledge before it, and we were submissive.«42»

And what she worshipped besides Allah prevented her, surely she was of an unbelieving people.«43»

It was said to her: Enter the palace; but when she saw it she deemed it to be a great expanse of water, and bared her legs. He said: Surely it is a palace made smooth with glass. She said: My Lord! surely I have been unjust to myself, and I submit with Sulaiman to Allah, the Lord of the worlds.«44»

And certainly We sent to Samood their brother Salih, saying: Serve Allah; and lo! they became two sects quarrelling with each other.«45»

He said: O my people! why do you seek to hasten on the evil before the good? Why do you not ask forgiveness of Allah so that you may be dealt with mercifully?«46»

They said: We have met with ill luck on account of you and on account of those with you. He said: The cause of your evil fortune is with Allah; nay, you are a people who are tried.«47»

And there were in the city nine persons who made mischief in the land and did not act aright.«48»

They said: Swear to each other by Allah that we will certainly make a sudden attack on him and his family by night, then we will say to his heir: We did not witness the destruction of his family, and we are most surely truthful.«49»

And they planned a plan, and We planned a plan while they perceived not.«50»

See, then, how was the end of their plan that We destroyed them and their people, all (of them).«51»

So those are their houses fallen down because they were unjust, most surely there is a sign in this for a people who know.«52»

.And We delivered those who believed and who guarded (against evil).«53»

And (We sent) Lut, when he said to his people: What! do you commit indecency while you see?«54»

What! do you indeed approach men lustfully rather than women? Nay, you are a people who act ignorantly.«55»

But the answer of his people was no other except that they ~s said: Turn out Lut"s followers from your town; surely they are a people who would keep pure!«56»

But We delivered him and his followers except his wife; We ordained her to be of those who remained behind.«57»

And We rained on them a rain, and evil was the rain of those who had been warned.«58»

Say: Praise be to Allah and peace on His servants whom He has chosen: is Allah better, or what they associate (with Him)?«59»

Nay, He Who created the heavens and the earth, and sent down for you water from the cloud; then We cause to grow thereby beautiful gardens; it is not possible for you that you should make the trees thereof to grow. Is there a god with Allah? Nay! they are people who deviate.«60»

Or, Who made the earth a restingplace, and made in it rivers, and raised on it mountains and placed between the two seas a barrier. Is there a god with Allah? Nay! most of them do not know!«61»

Or, Who answers the distressed one when he calls upon Him and removes the evil, and He will make you successors in the earth. Is there a god with Allah? Little is it that you mind!«62»

Or, Who guides you in utter darkness of the land and the sea, and Who sends the winds as good news before His mercy. Is there a god with Allah? Exalted by Allah above what they associate (with Him).«63»

Or, Who originates the creation, then reproduces it and Who gives you sustenance from the heaven and the earth. Is there a god With Allah? Say: Bring your proof if you are truthful.«64»

Say: No one in the heavens and the earth knows the unseen but Allah; and they do not know when they shall be raised.«65»

Nay, their knowledge respecting the hereafter is slight and hasty; nay, they are in doubt about it; nay, they are quite blind to it«66»

And those who disbelieve say: What! when we have become dust and our fathers (too), shall we certainly be brought forth?«67»

We have certainly been promised this, we and our fathers before; these are naught but stories of the ancients«68»

Say: Travel in the earth, then see how was the end of the guilty.«69»

And grieve not for them and be not distressed because of what they plan.«70»

And they say: When will this threat come to pass, if you are truthful?«71»

Say: Maybe there may have drawn near to you somewhat of that which you seek to hasten on.«72»

And surely your Lord is the Lord of grace to men, but most of them are not grateful.«73»

And most surely your Lord knows what their breasts conceal and what they manifest.«74»

And there is nothing concealed in the heaven and the earth but it is in a clear book.«75»

Surely this Quran declares to the children of Israel most of what they differ in.«76»

And most surely it is a guidance and a mercy for the believers.«77»

Surely your Lord will judge between them by his judgment, and He is the Mighty, the knowing.«78»

Therefore rely on Allah; surely you are on the clear truth.«79»

Surely you do not make the dead to hear, and you do not make the deaf to hear the call when they go back retreating.«80»

Nor can you be a guide to the blind out of their error; you cannot make to bear (any one) except those who believe in Our communications, so they submit.«81»

And when the word shall come to pass against them, We shall bring forth for them a creature from the earth that shall i wound them, because people did not believe in Our communications.«82»

And on the day when We will gather from every nation a party from among those who rejected Our communications, then they shall be formed into groups.«83»

Until when they come, He will say: Did you reject My communications while you had no comprehensive knowledge of them? Or what was it that you did?«84»

And the word shall come to pass against them because they were unjust, so they shall not speak.«85»

Do they not consider that We have made the night that. they may rest therein, and the day to give light? Most surely there are signs in this for a people who believe.«86»

And on the day when the trumpet shall be blown, then those who are in the heavens and those who are in the earth shall be terrified except such as Allah please, and all shall come to him abased.«87»

And you see the mountains, you think them to be solid, and they shall pass away as the passing away of the cloud-- the handiwork of Allah Who has made every thing thoroughly; surely He is Aware of what you do.«88»

Whoever brings good, he shall have better than it; and they shall be secure from terror on the day.«89»

And whoever brings evil, these shall be thrown down on their faces into the fire; shall you be rewarded (for) aught except what you did?«90»

I am commanded only that I should serve the Lord of this city, Who has made it sacred, and His are all things; and I am commanded that I should be of these who submit;«91»

And that I should recite the Quran. Therefore whoever goes aright, he goes aright for his own soul, and whoever goes " astray, then say: I am only one of the warners.«92»

And say: Praise be to Allah, He will show you His signs so that you shall recognize them; nor is your Lord heedless of what you do.«93»

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• پیشنهادات
  • Diba

کاربر نگاه دانلود
    کاربر نگاه دانلود
    عضویت
    2015/04/15
    ارسالی ها
    امتیاز واکنش
    امتیاز
    سوره مبارکه قصص

Ta sin Mim.»1»

These are the verses of the Book that makes (things) clear.»2»

We recite to you from the account of Musa and Firon with truth for people who believe.«3»

Surely Firon exalted himself in the land and made its people into parties, weakening one party from among them; he slaughtered their sons and let their women live; surely he was one of the mischiefmakers.«4»

And We desired to bestow a favor upon those who were deemed weak in the land, and to make them the Imams, and to make them the heirs,«5»

And to grant them power in the land, and to make Firon and Haman and their hosts see from them what they feared.«6»

And We revealed to Musa"s mothers, saying: Give him suck, then when you fear for him, cast him into the river and do not fear nor grieve; surely We wi!l bring him back to you and make him one of the messengers.«7»

And Firon"s family took him up that he might be an enemy and a grief for them; surely Firon and Haman and their hosts were wrongdoers.«8»

And Firon"s wife said: A refreshment of the eye to me and to you; do not slay him; maybe he will be useful to us, or we may take him for a son; and they did not perceive.«9»

And the heart of Musa"s mother was free (from anxiety) she would have almost disclosed it had We not strengthened her heart so that she might be of the believers.«10»

And she said to his sister: Follow him up. So she watched him from a distance while they did not perceive,«11»

And We ordained that he refused to suck any foster mother before, so she said: Shall I point out to you the people of a house who will take care of him for you, and they will be benevolent to him?«12»

So We gave him back to his mother that her eye might be refreshed, and that she might no grieve, and that she might know that the promise of Allah is true, but most of them do not know.«13»

And when he attained his maturity and became full grown, We granted him wisdom and knowledge; and thus do We reward those who do good (to others).«14»

And he went into the city at a time of unvigilance on the part of its people, so he found therein two men fighting, one being of his party and the other of his foes, and he who was of his party cried out to him for help against him who was of his enemies, so Musa struck him with his fist and killed him. He said: This is on account of the Shaitan"s doing; surely he is an enemy, openly leading astray.«15»

He said: My Lord! surely I have done harm to myself, so do Thou protect me. So He protected him; surely He is the Forgiving, the Merciful.«16»

He said: My Lord! because Thou hast bestowed a favor on me, I shall never be a backer of the guilty.«17»

And he was in the city, fearing, awaiting, when lo! he who had asked his assistance the day before was crying out to him for aid. Musa said to him: You are most surely one erring manifestly.«18»

So when he desired to seize him who was an enemy to them both, he said: O Musa! do you intend to kill me as you killed a person yesterday? You desire nothing but that you should be a tyrant in the land, and you do not desire to be of those who act aright.«19»

And a man came running from the remotest part of the city. He said: O Musa! surely the chiefs are consulting together to slay you, therefore depart (at once); surely I am of those who wish well to you.«20»

So he went forth therefrom, fearing, awaiting, (and) he said: My Lord! deliver me from the unjust people.«21»

And when he turned his face towards Madyan, he said: Maybe my Lord will guide me in the right path.«22»

And when he came to the water of Madyan, he found on it a group of men watering, and he found besides them two women keeping back (their flocks). He said: What is the matter with you? They said: We cannot water until the shepherds take away (their sheep) from the water, and our father is a very old man.«23»

So he watered (their sheep) for them, then went back to the shade and said: My Lord! surely I stand in need of whatever good Thou mayest send down to me.«24»

Then one of the two women came to him walking bashfully. She said: My father invites you that he may give you the reward of your having watered for us. So when he came to him and gave to him the account, he said: Fear not, you are secure from the unjust people.«25»

Said one of them: O my father! employ him, surely the best of those that you can employ is the strong man, the faithful one.«26»

He said: I desire to marry one of these two daughters of mine to you on condition that you should serve me for eight years; but if you complete ten, it will be of your own free will, and I do not wish to be hard to you; if Allah please, you will find me one of the good.«27»

He said: This shall be (an agreement) between me and you; whichever of the two terms I fulfill, there shall be no wrongdoing to me; and Allah is a witness of what we say.«28»

So when Musa had fulfilled the term, and he journeyed with his family, he perceived on this side of the mountain a fire. He said to his family: Wait, I have seen a fire, maybe I will bring to you from it some news or a brand of fire, so that you may warm yourselves.«29»

And when he came to it, a voice was uttered from the right side of the valley in the blessed spot of the bush, saying: O Musa! surely I am Allah, the Lord of the worlds.«30»

And saying: Cast down you staff. So when he saw it in motion as if it were a serpent, he turned back retreating, and did not return. O Musa! come forward and fear not; surely you are of those who are secure;«31»

Enter your hand into the opening of your bosom, it will come forth white without evil, and draw your hand to yourself to ward off fear: so these two shall be two arguments from your Lord to Firon and his chiefs, surely they are a transgressing people.«32»

He said: My Lord! surely I killed one of them, so I fear lest they should slay me;«33»

And my brother, Haroun, he is more eloquent of tongue than I, therefore send him with me as an aider, verifying me: surely I fear that they would reject me.«34»

He said: We will strengthen your arm with your brother, and We will give you both an authority, so that they shall not reach you; (go) with Our signs; you two and those who follow you shall be uppermost.«35»

So when Musa came to them with Our clear signs, they said: This is nothing but forged enchantment, and we never heard of it amongst our fathers of old.«36»

And Musa said: My Lord knows best who comes with guidance from Him, and whose shall be the good end of the abode; surely the unjust shall not be successful.«37»

And Firon said: O chiefs! I do not know of any god for you besides myself; therefore kindle a fire for me, O Haman, for brick, then prepare for me a lofty building so that I may obtain knowledge of Musa"s god, and most surely I think him to be one of the liars.«38»

And he was unjustly proud in the land, he and his hosts, and they deemed that they would not be brought back to Us.«39»

So We caught hold of him and his hosts, then We cast them into the sea, and see how was the end of the unjust.«40»

And We made them Imams who call to the fire, and on the day of resurrection they shall not be assisted.«41»

And We caused a curse to follow them in this world, and on the day of resurrection they shall be of those made to appear hideous.«42»

And certainly We gave Musa the Book after We had destroyed the former generations, clear arguments for men and a guidance and a mercy, that they may be mindful.«43»

And you were not on the western side when We revealed to Musa the commandment, and you were not among the witnesses;«44»

But We raised up generations, then life became prolonged to them; and you were not dwelling among the people of Madyan, reciting to them Our communications, but We were the senders.«45»

And you were not on this side of the mountain when We called, but a mercy from your Lord that you may warn a people to whom no warner came before you, that they may be mindful.«46»

And were it not that there should befall them a disaster for what their hands have sent before, then they should say: Our Lord! why didst Thou not send to us a messenger so that we should have followed Thy communications and been of the believers!«47»

But (now) when the truth has come to them from Us, they say: Why is he not given the like of what was given to Musa? What! did they not disbelieve in what Musa was given before? They say: Two magicians backing up each other; and they say: Surely we are unbelievers in all.«48»

Say: Then bring some (other) book from Allah which is a better guide than both of them, (that) I may follow it, if you are truthful.«49»

But if they do not answer you, then know that they only follow their low desires; and who is more erring than he who follows his low desires without any guidance from Allah? Surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.«50»

And certainly We have made the word to reach them so that they may be mindful.«51»

(As to) those whom We gave the Book before it, they are believers in it.«52»

And when it is recited to them they say: We believe in it surely it is the truth from our Lord; surely we were submitters before this.«53»

These shall be granted their reward twice, because they are steadfast and they repel evil with good and spend out of what We have given them.«54»

And when they hear idle talk they turn aside from it and say: We shall have our deeds and you shall have your deeds; peace be on you, we do not desire the ignorant.«55»

Surely you cannot guide whom you love, but Allah guides whom He pleases, and He knows best the followers of the right way.«56»

And they say: If we follow the guidance with you, we shall be carried off from our country. What! have We not settled them in a safe, sacred territory to which fruits of every kind shall be drawn?-- a sustenance from Us; but most of them do not know.«57»

And how many a town have We destroyed which exulted in its means of subsistence, so these are their abodes, they have not been dwelt in after them except a little, and We are the inheritors,«58»

And your Lord never destroyed the towns until He raised in their metropolis a messenger, reciting to them Our communications, and We never destroyed the towns except when their people were unjust.«59»

And whatever things you have been given are only a provision of this world"s life and its adornment, and whatever is with Allah is better and more lasting; do you not then understand?«60»

Is he to whom We have promised a goodly promise which he shall meet with like him whom We have provided with the provisions of this world"s life, then on the day of resurrection he shall be of those who are brought up?«61»

And on the day when He will call them and say: Where are those whom you deemed to be My associates?«62»

Those against whom the sentence has become confirmed will say: Our Lord! these are they whom we caused to err; we caused them to err as we ourselves did err; to Thee we declare ourselves to be clear (of them); they never served Us.«63»

And it will be said: Call your associate-gods. So they will call upon them, but they will not answer them, and they shall see the punishment; would that they had followed the right way!«64»

And on the day when He shall call them and say: What was the answer you gave to the messengers?«65»

Then the pleas shall become obscure to them on that day, so they shall not ask each other.«66»

But as to him who repents and believes and does good, maybe he will be among the successful:«67»

And your Lord creates and chooses whom He pleases; to choose is not theirs; glory be to Allah, and exalted be He above what they associate (with Him).«68»

And your Lord knows what their breasts conceal and what they manifest.«69»

And He is Allah, there is no god but He! All praise is due to Him in this (life) and the hereafter, and His is the judgment, and to Him you shall be brought back.«70»

Say: Tell me, if Allah were to make the night to continue incessantly on you till the day of resurrection, who is the god besides Allah that could bring you light? Do you not then hear?«71»

Say: Tell me, if Allah were to make the day to continue incessantly on you till the day of resurrection, who is the god besides Allah that could bring you the night in which you take rest? Do you not then see?«72»

And out of His mercy He has made for you the night and the day, that you may rest therein, and that you may seek of His grace, and that you may give thanks.«73»

And on the day when He shall call them and say: Where are those whom you deemed to be My associates?«74»

And We will draw forth from among every nation a witness and say: Bring your proof; then shall they know that the truth is Allah"s, and that which they forged shall depart from them.«75»

Surely Qaroun was of the people of Musa, but he rebelled against them, and We had given him of the treasures, so much so that his hoards of wealth would certainly weigh down a company of men possessed of great strength. When his people said to him: Do not exult, surely Allah does not love the exultant;«76»

And seek by means of what Allah has given you the future abode, and do not neglect your portion of this world, and do good (to others) as Allah has done good to you, and do not seek to make mischief in the land, surely Allah does not love the mischief-makers.«77»

He said: I have been given this only on account of the knowledge I have. Did he not know that Allah had destroyed before him of the generations those who were mightier in strength than he and greater in assemblage? And the guilty shall not be asked about their faults.«78»

So he went forth to his people in his finery. Those who desire this world"s life said: O would that we had the like of what Qaroun is given; most surely he is possessed of mighty good fortune.«79»

And those who were given the knowledge said: Woe to you! Allah"s reward is better for him who believes and does good, and none is made to receive this except the patient.«80»

Thus We made the earth to swallow up him and his abode; so he had no body of helpers to assist him against Allah nor was he of those who can defend themselves.«81»

And those who yearned for his place only the day before began to say: Ah! (know) that Allah amplifies and straitens the means of subsistence for whom He pleases of His servants; had not Allah been gracious to us, He would most surely have abased us; ah! (know) that the ungrateful are never successful.«82»

(As for) that future abode, We assign it to those who have no desire to exalt themselves in the earth nor to make mischief and the good end is for those who guard (against evil)«83»

Whoever brings good, he shall have better than it, and whoever brings evil, those who do evil shall not be rewarded (for) aught except what they did.«84»

Most surely He Who has made the Quran binding on you will bring you back to the destination. Say: My Lord knows best him who has brought the guidance and him who is in manifest error.«85»

And you did not expect that the Book would be inspired to you, but it is a mercy from your Lord, therefore be not a backer-up of the unbelievers.«86»

And let them not turn you aside from the communications of Allah after they have been revealed to you, and call (men) to your Lord and be not of the polytheists.«87»

And call not with Allah any other god; there is no god but He, every thing is perishable but He; His is the judgment, and to Him you shall be brought back.«88»

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Diba

کاربر نگاه دانلود
    کاربر نگاه دانلود
    عضویت
    2015/04/15
    ارسالی ها
    امتیاز واکنش
    امتیاز
    سوره مبارکه عنکبوت

Alif Lam Mim.«1»

Do men think that they will be left alone on saying, We believe, and not be tried?«2»

And certainly We tried those before them, so Allah will certainly know those who are true and He will certainly know the liars.«3»

Or do they who work evil think that they will escape Us? Evil is it that they judge!«4»

Whoever hopes to meet Allah, the term appointed by Allah will then most surely come; and He is the Hearing, the Knowing.«5»

And whoever strives hard, he strives only for his own soul; most surely Allah is Self-sufficient, above (need of) the worlds.«6»

And (as for) those who believe and do good, We will most certainly do away with their evil deeds and We will most certainly reward them the best of what they did.«7»

And We have enjoined on man goodness to his parents, and if they contend with you that you should associate (others) with Me, of which you have no knowledge, do not obey them, to Me is your return, so I will inform you of what you did.«8»

And (as for) those who believe and do good, We will most surely cause them to enter among the good.«9»

And among men is he who says: We believe in Allah; but when he is persecuted in (the way of) Allah he thinks the persecution of men to be as the chastisement of Allah; and if there come assistance from your Lord, they would most certainly say: Surely we were with you. What! is not Allah the best knower of what is in the breasts of mankind.«10»

And most certainly Allah will know those who believe and most certainly He will know the hypocrites.«11»

And those who disbelieve say to those who believe: Follow our path and we will bear your wrongs. And never shall they be the bearers of any of their wrongs; most surely they are liars.«12»

And most certainly they shall carry their own burdens, and other burdens with their own burdens, and most certainly they shall be questioned on the resurrection day as to what they forged.«13»

And certainly We sent Nuh to his people, so he remained among them a thousand years save fifty years. And the deluge overtook them, while they were unjust.«14»

So We delivered him and the inmates of the ark, and made it a sign to the nations.«15»

And (We sent) Ibrahim, when he said to his people: Serve Allah and be careful of (your duty to) Him; this is best for you, if you did but know:«16»

You only worship idols besides Allah and you create a lie surely they whom you serve besides Allah do not control for you any sustenance, therefore seek the sustenance from Allah and serve Him and be grateful to Him; to Him you shall be brought back.«17»

And if you reject (the truth), nations before you did indeed reject (the truth); and nothing is incumbent on the messenger but a plain delivering (of the message).«18»

What! do they not consider how Allah originates the creation, then reproduces it? Surely that is easy to Allah.«19»

Say: Travel in the earth and see how He makes the first creation, then Allah creates the latter creation; surely Allah has power over all things.«20»

He punishes whom He pleases and has mercy on whom He pleases, and to Him you shall be turned back.«21»

And you shall not escape in the earth nor in the heaven, and you have neither a protector nor a helper besides Allah.«22»

And (as to) those who disbelieve in the communications of Allah and His meeting, they have despaired of My mercy, and these it is that shall have a painful punishment.«23»

So naught was the answer of his people except that they said: Slay him or burn him; then Allah delivered him from the fire; most surely there are signs in this for a people who believe.«24»

And he said: You have only taken for yourselves idols besides Allah by way of friendship between you in this world"s life, then on the resurrection day some of you shall deny others, and some of you shall curse others, and your abode is the fire, and you shall not have any helpers.«25»

And Lut believed in Him, and he said: I am fleeing to my Lord, surely He is the Mighty, the Wise.«26»

And We granted him Ishaq and Yaqoub, and caused the t prophethood and the book to remain in his seed, and We gave him his reward in this world, and in the hereafter he will most surely be among the good.«27»

And (We sent) Lut when he said to his people: Most surely you are guilty of an indecency which none of the nations has ever done before you;«28»

What! do you come to the males and commit robbery on the highway, and you commit evil deeds in your assemblies? But nothing was the answer of his people except that they said: Bring on us Allah"s punishment, if you are one of the truthful.«29»

He said: My Lord! help me against the mischievous people.«30»

And when Our messengers came to Ibrahim with the good news, they said: Surely we are going to destroy the people of this town, for its people are unjust.«31»

He said: Surely in it is Lut. They said: We know well who is in it; we shall certainly deliver him and his followers, except his wife; she shall be of those who remain behind.«32»

And when Our messengers came to Lut he was grieved on account of them, and he felt powerless (to protect) them; and they said: Fear not, nor grieve; surely we will deliver you and your followers, except your wife; she shall be of those who remain behind.«33»

Surely We will cause to come down upon the people of this town a punishment from heaven, because they transgressed.«34»

And certainly We have left a clear sign of it for a people who understand.«35»

And to Madyan (We sent) their brother Shuaib, so he said: O my people! serve Allah and fear the latter day and do not act corruptly in the land, making mischief.«36»

But they rejected him, so a severe earthquake overtook them, and they became motionless bodies in their abode.«37»

And (We destroyed) Ad and Samood, and from their dwellings (this) is apparent to you indeed; and the Shaitan made their deeds fair-seeming to them, so he kept them back from the path, though they were endowed with intelligence and skill,«38»

And (We destroyed) Qaroun and Firon and Haman; and certainly Musa came to them with clear arguments, but they behaved haughtily in the land; yet they could not outstrip (Us).«39»

So each We punished for his sin; of them was he on whom We sent down a violent storm, and of them was he whom the rumbling overtook, and of them was he whom We made to be swallowed up by the earth, and of them was he whom We drowned; and it did not beseem Allah that He should be unjust to them, but they were unjust to their own souls.«40»

The parable of those who take guardians besides Allah is as the parable of the spider that makes for itself a house; and most surely the frailest of the houses is the spider"s house did they but know.«41»

Surely Allah knows whatever thing they call upon besides Him; and He is the Mighty, the Wise.«42»

And (as for) these examples, We set them forth for men, and none understand them but the learned.«43»

Allah created the heavens and the earth with truth; most surely there is a sign in this for the believers.«44»

Recite that which has been revealed to you of the Book and keep up prayer; surely prayer keeps (one) away from indecency and evil, and certainly the remembrance of Allah is the greatest, and Allah knows what you do.«45»

And do not dispute with the followers of the Book except by what is best, except those of them who act unjustly, and say: We believe in that which has been revealed to us and revealed to you, and our Allah and your Allah is One, and to Him do we submit.«46»

And thus have We revealed the Book to you. So those whom We have given the Book believe in it, and of these there are those who believe in it, and none deny Our communications except the unbelievers.«47»

And you did not recite before it any book, nor did you transcribe one with your right hand, for then could those who say untrue things have doubted.«48»

Nay! these are clear communications in the breasts of those who are granted knowledge; and none deny Our communications except the unjust.«49»

And they say: Why are not signs sent down upon him from his Lord? Say: The signs are only with Allah, and I am only a plain warner.«50»

Is it not enough for them that We have revealed to you the Book which is recited to them? Most surely there is mercy in this and a reminder for a people who believe.«51»

Say: Allah is sufficient as a witness between me and you; He knows what is in the heavens and the earth. And (as for) those who believe in the falsehood and disbelieve in Allah, these it is that are the losers.«52»

And they ask you to hasten on the chastisement; and had not a term been appointed, the chastisement would certainly have come to them; and most certainly it will come to them all of a sudden while they will not perceive.«53»

They ask you to hasten on the chastisement, and most surely hell encompasses the unbelievers;«54»

On the day when the chastisement shall cover them from above them, and from beneath their feet; and He shall say: Taste what you did.«55»

O My servants who believe! surely My earth is vast, therefore Me alone should you serve.«56»

Every soul must taste of death, then to Us you shall be brought back.«57»

And (as for) those who believe and do good, We will certainly give them abode in the high places in gardens beneath which rivers flow, abiding therein; how good the reward of the workers:«58»

Those who are patient, and on their Lord do they rely.«59»

And how many a living creature that does not carry its sustenance: Allah sustains it and yourselves; and He is the Hearing, the Knowing.«60»

And if you ask them, Who created the heavens and the earth and made the sun and the moon subservient, they will certainly say, Allah. Whence are they then turned away?«61»

Allah makes abundant the means of subsistence for whom He pleases of His servants, and straitens them for whom (He pleases) surely Allah is Cognizant of all things.«62»

And if you ask them Who is it that sends down water from the clouds, then gives life to the earth with it after its death, they will certainly say, Allah. Say: All praise is due to Allah. Nay, most of them do not understand.«63»

And this life of the world is nothing but a sport and a play; and as for the next abode, that most surely is the life-- did they but know!«64»

So when they ride in the ships they call upon Allah, being sincerely obedient to Him, but when He brings them safe to the land, lo! they associate others (with Him);«65»

Thus they become ungrateful for what We have given them, so that they may enjoy; but they shall soon know.«66»

Do they not see that We have made a sacred territory secure, while men are carried off by force from around them? Will they still believe in the falsehood and disbelieve in the favour of Allah?«67»

And who is more unjust than one who forges a lie against Allah, or gives the lie to the truth when it has come to him? Will not in hell be the abode of the unbelievers?«68»

And (as for) those who strive hard for Us, We will most certainly guide them in Our ways; and Allah is most surely with the doers of good.«69»

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Diba

کاربر نگاه دانلود
    کاربر نگاه دانلود
    عضویت
    2015/04/15
    ارسالی ها
    امتیاز واکنش
    امتیاز
    سوره مبارکه لقمان

Alif Lam Mim.«1»

These are verses of the Book of Wisdom«2»

A guidance and a mercy for the doers of goodness,«3»

Those who keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate and they are certain of the hereafter.«4»

These are on a guidance from their Lord, and these are they who are successful:«5»

And of men is he who takes instead frivolous discourse to lead astray from Allah"s path without knowledge, and to take it for a mockery; these shall have an abasing chastisement.«6»

And when Our communications are recited to him, he turns back proudly, as if he had not heard them, as though in his ears were a heaviness, therefore announce to him a painful chastisement.«7»

(As for) those who believe and do good, they shall surely have gardens of bliss,«8»

Abiding in them; the promise of Allah; (a) true (promise), and He is the Mighty, the Wise.«9»

He created the heavens without pillars as you see them, and put mountains upon the earth lest it might convulse with you, and He spread in it animals of every kind; and We sent down water from the cloud, then caused to grow therein (vegetation) of every noble kind.«10»

This is Allah"s creation, but show Me what those besides Him have created. Nay, the unjust are in manifest error«11»

And certainly We gave wisdom to Luqman, saying: Be grateful to Allah. And whoever is grateful, he is on!y grateful for his own soul; and whoever is ungrateful, then surely Allah is Self-sufficient, Praised.«12»

And when Luqman said to his son while he admonished him: O my son! do not associate aught with Allah; most surely polytheism is a grievous iniquity--«13»

And We have enjoined man in respect of his parents-- his mother bears him with faintings upon faintings and his weaning takes two years-- saying: Be grateful to Me and to both your parents; to Me is the eventual coming.«14»

And if they contend with you that you should associate with Me what you have no knowledge of, do not obey them, and keep company with them in this world kindly, and follow the way of him who turns to Me, then to Me is your return, then will I inform you of what you did--«15»

O my son! surely if it is the very weight of the grain of a mustard-seed, even though it is in (the heart of) rock, or (high above) in the heaven or (deep down) in the earth, Allah will bring it (to light); surely Allah is Knower of subtleties, Aware;«16»

O my son! keep up prayer and enjoin the good and forbid the evil, and bear patiently that which befalls you; surely these acts require courage;«17»

And do not turn your face away from people in contempt, nor go about in the land exulting overmuch; surely Allah does not love any self-conceited boaster;«18»

And pursue the right course in your going about and lower your voice; surely the most hateful of voices is braying of the asses.«19»

Do you not see that Allah has made what is in the heavens and what is in the earth subservient to you, and made complete to you His favors outwardly and inwardly? And among men is he who disputes in respect of Allah though having no knowledge nor guidance, nor a book giving light.«20»

And when it is said to them: Follow what Allah has revealed, they say: Nay, we follow that on which we found our fathers. What! though the Shaitan calls them to the chastisement of the burning fire!«21»

And whoever submits himself wholly to Allah and he is the doer of good (to others), he indeed has taken hold of the firmest thing upon which one can lay hold; and Allah"s is the end of affairs.«22»

And whoever disbelieves, let not his disbelief grieve you; to Us is their return, then will We inform them of what they did surely Allah is the Knower of what is in the breasts.«23»

We give them to enjoy a little, then will We drive them to a severe chastisement.«24»

And if you ask them who created the heavens and the earth, they will certainly say: Allah. Say: (All) praise is due to Allah; nay! most of them do not know.«25»

What is in the heavens and the earth is Allah"s; surely Allah is the Self-sufficient, the Praised.«26»

And were every tree that is in the earth (made into) pens and the sea (to supply it with ink), with seven more seas to increase it, the words of Allah would not come to an end; surely Allah is Mighty, Wise.«27»

Neither your creation nor your raising is anything but as a single soul; surely Allah is Hearing, Seeing.«28»

Do you not see that Allah makes the night to enter into the day, and He makes the day to enter into the night, and He has made the sun and the moon subservient (to you); each pursues its course till an appointed time; and that Allah is Aware of what you do?«29»

This is because Allah is the Truth, and that which they call upon besides Him is the falsehood, and that Allah is the High, the Great.«30»

Do you not see that the ships run on in the sea by Allah"s favor that He may show you of His signs? Most surely there are signs in this for every patient endurer, grateful one.«31»

And when a wave like mountains covers them they call upon Allah, being sincere to Him in obedience, but when He brings them safe to the land, some of them follow the middle course; and none denies Our signs but every perfidious, ungrateful one.«32»

O people! guard against (the punishment of) your Lord and dread the day when a father shall not make any satisfaction for his son, nor shall the child be the maker of any satisfaction for his father; surely the promise of Allah is true, therefore let not this world"s life deceive you, nor let the archdeceiver deceive you in respect of Allah.«33»

Surely Allah is He with Whom is the knowledge of the hour, and He sends down the rain and He knows what is in the wombs; and no one knows what he shall earn on the morrow; and no one knows in what land he shall die; surely Allah is Knowing, Aware.«34
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Diba

کاربر نگاه دانلود
    کاربر نگاه دانلود
    عضویت
    2015/04/15
    ارسالی ها
    امتیاز واکنش
    امتیاز
    سوره مبارکه سجده

Alif Lam Mim.«1»

The revelation of the Book, there is no doubt in it, is from the Lord of the worlds.«2»

Or do they say: He has forged it? Nay! it is the truth from your Lord that you may warn a people to whom no warner has come before you, that they may follow the right direction.«3»

Allah is He Who created the heavens and the earth and what is between them in six periods, and He mounted the throne (of authority); you have not besides Him any guardian or any intercessor, will you not then mind?«4»

He regulates the affair from the heaven to the earth; then shall it ascend to Him in a day the measure of which is a thousand years of what you count.«5»

This is the Knower of the unseen and the seen, the Mighty the Merciful,«6»

Who made good everything that He has created, and He began the creation of man from dust.«7»

Then He made his progeny of an extract, of water held in light estimation.«8»

Then He made him complete and breathed into him of His spirit, and made for you the ears and the eyes and the hearts; little is it that you give thanks.«9»

And they say: What! when we have become lost in the earth, shall we then certainly be in a new creation? Nay! they are disbelievers in the meeting of their Lord.«10»

Say: The angel of death who is given charge of you shall cause you to die, then to your Lord you shall be brought back.«11»

And could you but see when the guilty shall hang down their heads before their Lord: Our Lord! we have seen and we have heard, therefore send us back, we will do good; surely (now) we are certain.«12»

And if We had pleased We would certainly have given to every soul its guidance, but the word (which had gone forth) from Me was just: I will certainly fill hell with the jinn and men together.«13»

So taste, because you neglected the meeting of this day of yours; surely We forsake you; and taste the abiding chastisement for what you did.«14»

Only they believe in Our communications who, when they are reminded of them, fall down in prostration and celebrate the praise of their Lord, and they are not proud.«15»

Their sides draw away from (their) beds, they call upon their Lord in fear and in hope, and they spend (benevolently) out of what We have given them.«16»

So no soul knows what is hidden for them of that which will refresh the eyes; a reward for what they did.«17»

Is he then who is a believer like him who is a transgressor? They are not equal.«18»

As for those who believe and do good, the gardens are their abiding-place; an entertainment for what they did.«19»

And as for those who transgress, their abode is the fire; whenever they desire to go forth from it they shall be brought back into it, and it will be said to them: Taste the chastisement of the fire which you called a lie.«20»

And most certainly We will make them taste of the nearer chastisement before the greater chastisement that haply they may turn.«21»

And who is more unjust than he who is reminded of the communications of his Lord, then he turns away from them? Surely We will give punishment to the guilty.«22»

And certainly We gave the Book to Musa, so be not in doubt concerning the receiving of it, and We made it a guide for the children of Israel.«23»

And We made of them Imams to guide by Our command when they were patient, and they were certain of Our communications.«24»

Surely your Lord will judge between them on the day of resurrection concerning that wherein they differ.«25»

Does it not point out to them the right way, how many of the generations, in whose abodes they go about, did We destroy before them? Most surely there are signs in this; will they not then hear?«26»

Do they not see that We drive the water to a land having no herbage, then We bring forth thereby seed-produce of which their cattle and they themselves eat; will they not then see?«27»

And they say: When will this judgment take place, If you are truthful?«28»

Say: On the day of judgment the faith of those who (now) disbelieve will not profit them, nor will they be respited.«29»

Therefore turn away from them and wait, surely they too are waiting.«30

Diba

کاربر نگاه دانلود
    کاربر نگاه دانلود
    عضویت
    2015/04/15
    ارسالی ها
    امتیاز واکنش
    امتیاز
    سوره مبارکه احزاب

O Prophet! be careful of (your duty to) Allah and do not comply with (the wishes of) the unbelievers and the hypocrites; surely Allah is Knowing, Wise;«1»

And follow what is revealed to you from your Lord; surely Allah is Aware of what you do;«2»

And rely on Allah; and Allah is sufficient for a Protector.«3»

Allah has not made for any man two hearts within him; nor has He made your wives whose backs you liken to the backs of your mothers as your mothers, nor has He made those whom you assert to be your sons your real sons; these are the words of your mouths; and Allah speaks the truth and He guides to the way.«4»

Assert their relationship to their fathers; this is more equitable with Allah; but if you do not know their fathers, then they are your brethren in faith and your friends; and there is no blame on you concerning that in which you made a mistake, but (concerning) that which your hearts do purposely (blame may rest on you), and Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.«5»

The Prophet has a greater claim on the faithful than they have on themselves, and his wives are (as) their mothers; and the possessors of relationship have the better claim in the ordinance of Allah to inheritance, one with respect to another, than (other) believers, and (than) those who have fled (their homes), except that you do some good to your friends; this is written in the Book.«6»

And when We made a covenant with the prophets and with you, and with Nuh and Ibrahim and Musa and Isa, son of Marium, and We made with them a strong covenant«7»

That He may question the truthful of their truth, and He has prepared for the unbelievers a painful punishment.«8»

O you who believe! call to mind the favor of Allah to you when there came down upon you hosts, so We sent against them a strong wind and hosts, that you saw not, and Allah is Seeing what you do.«9»

When they came upon you from above you and from below you, and when the eyes turned dull, and the hearts rose up to the throats, and you began to think diverse thoughts of Allah.«10»

There the believers were tried and they were shaken with severe shaking.«11»

And when the hypocrites and those in whose hearts was a disease began to say: Allah and His Messenger did not promise us (victory) but only to deceive.«12»

And when a party of them said: O people of Yasrib! there is no place to stand for you (here), therefore go back; and a party of them asked permission of the prophet, saying. Surely our houses are exposed; and they were not exposed; they only desired to fly away.«13»

And if an entry were made upon them from the outlying parts of it, then they were asked to wage war, they would certainly have done it, and they would not have stayed in it but a little while.«14»

And certainly they had made a covenant with Allah before, that) they would not turn (their) backs; and Allah"s covenant shall be inquired of.«15»

Say: Flight shall not do you any good if you fly from death or slaughter, and in that case you will not be allowed to enjoy yourselves but a little.«16»

Say: Who is it that can withhold you from Allah if He intends to do you evil, rather He intends to show you mercy? And they will not find for themselves besides Allah any guardian or a helper.«17»

Allah knows indeed those among you who hinder others and those who say to their brethren: Come to us; and they come not to the fight but a little,«18»

Being niggardly with respect to you; but when fear comes, you will see them looking to you, their eyes rolling like one swooning because of death; but when the fear is gone they smite you with sharp tongues, being niggardly of the good things. These have not believed, therefore Allah has made their doing naught; and this is easy to Allah.«19»

They think the allies are not gone, and if the allies should come (again) they would fain be in the deserts with the desert Arabs asking for news about you, and if they were among you they would not fight save a little.«20»

Certainly you have in the Messenger of Allah an excellent exemplar for him who hopes in Allah and the latter day and remembers Allah much.«21»

And when the believers saw the allies, they said: This is what Allah and His Messenger promised us, and Allah and His Messenger spoke the truth; and it only increased them in faith and submission.«22»

Of the believers are men who are true to the covenant which they made with Allah: so of them is he who accomplished his vow, and of them is he who yet waits, and they have not changed in the least«23»

That Allah may reward the truthful for their truth, and punish the hypocrites if He please or turn to them (mercifully); surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.«24»

And Allah turned back the unbelievers in their rage; they did not obtain any advantage, and Allah sufficed the believers in fighting; and Allah is Strong, Mighty.«25»

And He drove down those of the followers of the Book who backed them from their fortresses and He cast awe into their hearts; some you killed and you took captive another part.«26»

And He made you heirs to their land and their dwellings and their property, and (to) a land which you have not yet trodden, and Allah has power over all things.«27»

O Prophet! say to your wives: If you desire this world"s life and its adornment, then come, I will give you a provision and allow you to depart a goodly departing«28»

And if you desire Allah and His Messenger and the latter abode, then surely Allah has prepared for the doers of good among you a mighty reward.«29»

O wives of the prophet! whoever of you commits an open indecency, the punishment shall be increased to her doubly; and this is easy to Allah.«30»

And whoever of you is obedient to Allah and His Messenger and does good, We will give to her her reward doubly, and We have prepared for her an honorable sustenance.«31»

O wives of the Prophet! you are not like any other of the women; If you will be on your guard, then be not soft in (your) speech, lest he in whose heart is a disease yearn; and speak a good word.«32»

And stay in your houses and do not display your finery like the displaying of the ignorance of yore; and keep up prayer, and pay the poor-rate, and obey Allah and His Messenger. Allah only desires to keep away the uncleanness from you, O people of the House! and to purify you a (thorough) purifying.«33»

And keep to mind what is recited in your houses of the communications of Allah and the wisdom; surely Allah is Knower of subtleties, Aware.«34»

Surely the men who submit and the women who submit, and the believing men and the believing women, and the obeying men and the obeying women, and the truthful men and the truthful women, and the patient men and the patient women and the humble men and the humble women, and the almsgiving men and the almsgiving women, and the fasting men and the fasting women, and the men who guard their private parts and the women who guard, and the men who remember Allah much and the women who remember-- Allah has prepared for them forgiveness and a mighty reward.«35»

And it behoves not a believing man and a believing woman that they should have any choice in their matter when Allah and His Messenger have decided a matter; and whoever disobeys Allah and His Messenger, he surely strays off a manifest straying.«36»

And when you said to him to whom Allah had shown favor and to whom you had shown a favor: Keep your wife to yourself and be careful of (your duty to) Allah; and you concealed in your soul what Allah would bring to light, and you feared men, and Allah had a greater right that you should fear Him. But when Zaid had accomplished his want of her, We gave her to you as a wife, so that there should be no difficulty for the believers in respect of the wives of their adopted sons, when they have accomplished their want of them; and Allah"s command shall be performed.«37»

There is no harm in the Prophet doing that which Allah has ordained for him; such has been the course of Allah with respect to those who have gone before; and the command of Allah is a decree that is made absolute:«38»

Those who deliver the messages of Allah and fear Him, and do not fear any one but Allah; and Allah is sufficient to take account.«39»

Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but he is the Messenger of Allah and the Last of the prophets; and Allah is cognizant of all things.«40»

O you who believe! remember Allah, remembering frequently,«41»

And glorify Him morning and evening.«42»

He it is Who sends His blessings on you, and (so do) His angels, that He may bring you forth out of utter darkness into the light; and He is Merciful to the believers.«43»

Their salutation on the day that they meet Him shall be, Peace, and He has prepared for them an honourable reward.«44»

O Prophet! surely We have sent you as a witness, and as a bearer of good news and as a warner,«45»

And as one inviting to Allah by His permission, and as a light-giving torch.«46»

And give to the believers the good news that they shall have a great grace from Allah.«47»

And be not compliant to the unbelievers and the hypocrites, and leave unregarded their annoying talk, and rely on Allah; and Allah is sufficient as a Protector.«48»

O you who believe! when you marry the believing women, then divorce them before you touch them, you have in their case no term which you should reckon; so make some provision for them and send them forth a goodly sending forth.«49»

O Prophet! surely We have made lawful to you your wives whom you have given their dowries, and those whom your right hand possesses out of those whom Allah has given to you as prisoners of war, and the daughters of your paternal uncles and the daughters of your paternal aunts, and the daughters of your maternal uncles and the daughters of your maternal aunts who fled with you; and a believing woman if she gave herself to the Prophet, if the Prophet desired to marry her-- specially for you, not for the (rest of) believers; We know what We have ordained for them concerning their wives and those whom their right hands possess in order that no blame may attach to you; and Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.«50»

You may put off whom you please of them, and you may take to you whom you please, and whom you desire of those whom you had separated provisionally; no blame attaches to you; this is most proper, so that their eyes may be cool and they may not grieve, and that they should be pleased, all of them with what you give them, and Allah knows what is in your hearts; and Allah is Knowing, Forbearing.«51»

It is not allowed to you to take women afterwards, nor that you should change them for other wives, though their beauty be pleasing to you, except what your right hand possesses and Allah is Watchful over all things.«52»

O you who believe! do not enter the houses of the Prophet unless permission is given to you for a meal, not waiting for its cooking being finished-- but when you are invited, enter, and when you have taken the food, then disperse-- not seeking to listen to talk; surely this gives the Prophet trouble, but he forbears from you, and Allah does not forbear from the truth And when you ask of them any goods, ask of them from behind a curtain; this is purer for your hearts and (for) their hearts; and it does not behove you that you should give trouble to the Messenger of Allah, nor that you should marry his wives after him ever; surely this is grievous in the sight of Allah.«53»

If you do a thing openly or do it in secret, then surely Allah is Cognizant of all things.«54»

There is no blame on them in respect of their fathers, nor their brothers, nor their brothers" sons, nor their sisters" sons nor their own women, nor of what their right hands possess; and be careful of (your duty to) Allah; surely Allah is a witness of all things.«55»

Surely Allah and His angels bless the Prophet; O you who believe! call for (Divine) blessings on him and salute him with a (becoming) salutation.«56»

Surely (as for) those who speak evil things of Allah and His Messenger, Allah has cursed them in this world and the here after, and He has prepared for them a chastisement bringing disgrace.«57»

And those who speak evil things of the believing men and the believing women without their having earned (it), they are guilty indeed of a false accusation and a manifest sin.«58»

O Prophet! say to your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers that they let down upon them their over-garments; this will be more proper, that they may be known, and thus they will not be given trouble; and Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.«59»

If the hypocrites and those in whose hearts is a disease and the agitators in the city do not desist, We shall most certainly set you over them, then they shall not be your neighbors in it but for a little while;«60»

Cursed: wherever they are found they shall be seized and murdered, a (horrible) murdering.«61»

(Such has been) the course of Allah with respect to those who have gone before; and you shall not find any change in the course of Allah.«62»

Men ask you about the hour; say: The knowledge of it is only with Allah, and what will make you comprehend that the hour may be nigh.«63»

Surely Allah has cursed the unbelievers and has prepared for them a burning fire,«64»

To abide therein for a long time; they shall not find a protector or a helper.«65»

On the day when their faces shall be turned back into the fire, they shall say: O would that we had obeyed Allah and obeyed the Messenger!«66»

And they shall say: O our Lord! surely we obeyed our leaders and our great men, so they led us astray from the path;«67»

O our Lord! give them a double punishment and curse them with a great curse.«68»

O you who believe! be not like those who spoke evil things of Musa, but Allah cleared him of what they said, and he was worthy of regard with Allah.«69»

O you who believe! be careful of(your duty to) Allah and speak the right word,«70»

He will put your deeds into a right state for you, and forgive you your faults; and whoever obeys Allah and His Messenger, he indeed achieves a mighty success.«71»

Surely We offered the trust to the heavens and the earth and the mountains, but they refused to be unfaithful to it and feared from it, and man has turned unfaithful to it; surely he is unjust, ignorant;«72»

So Allah will chastise the hypocritical men and the hypocritical women and the polytheistic men and the polytheistic women, and Allah will turn (mercifully) to the believing women, and Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.«73»

Diba

کاربر نگاه دانلود
    کاربر نگاه دانلود
    عضویت
    2015/04/15
    ارسالی ها
    امتیاز واکنش
    امتیاز
    سوره مبارکه سباء

(All) praise is due to Allah, Whose is what is in the heavens and what is in the earth, and to Him is due (all) praise in the hereafter; and He is the Wise, the Aware.«1»

He knows that which goes down into the earth and that which comes out of it, and that which comes down from the heaven and that which goes up to it; and He is the Merciful, the Forgiving.«2»

And those who disbelieve say: The hour shall not come upon us. Say: Yea! by my Lord, the Knower of the unseen, it shall certainly come upon you; not the weight of an atom becomes absent from Him, in the heavens or in the earth, and neither less than that nor greater, but (all) is in a clear book«3»

That He may reward those who believe and do good; these it is for whom is forgiveness and an honorable sustenance.«4»

And (as for) those who strive hard in opposing Our communications, these it is for whom is a painful chastisement of an evil kind.«5»

And those to whom the knowledge has been given see that which has been revealed to you from your Lord, that is the truth, and it guides into the path of the Mighty, the Praised.«6»

And those who disbelieve say: Shall we point out to you a man who informs you that when you are scattered the utmost scattering you shall then be most surely (raised) in (to) a new creation?«7»

He has forged a lie against Allah or there is madness in him. Nay! those who do not believe in the hereafter are in torment and in great error.«8»

Do they not then consider what is before them and what is behind them of the heaven and the earth? If We please We will make them disappear in the land or bring down upon them a portion from the heaven; most surely there is a sign in this for every servant turning (to Allah).«9»

And certainly We gave to Dawood excellence from Us: O mountains! sing praises with him, and the birds; and We made the iron pliant to him,«10»

Saying: Make ample (coats of mail), and assign a time to the making of coats of mail and do good; surely I am Seeing what you do.«11»

And (We made) the wind (subservient) to Sulaiman, which made a month"s journey in the morning and a month"s journey in the evening, and We made a fountain of molten copper to flow out for him, and of the jinn there were those who worked before him by the command of his Lord; and whoever turned aside from Our command from among them, We made him taste of the punishment of burning.«12»

They made for him what he pleased of fortresses and images, and bowls (large) as watering-troughs and cooking-pots that will not move from their place; give thanks, O family of Dawood! and very few of My servants are grateful.«13»

But when We decreed death for him, naught showed them his death but a creature of the earth that ate away his staff; and when it fell down, the jinn came to know plainly that if they had known the unseen, they would not have tarried in abasing torment.«14»

Certainly there was a sign for Saba in their abode; two gardens on the right and the left; eat of the sustenance of your Lord and give thanks to Him: a good land and a Forgiving Lord!«15»

But they turned aside, so We sent upon them a torrent of which the rush could not be withstood, and in place of their two gardens We gave to them two gardens yielding bitter fruit and (growing) tamarisk and a few lote-trees.«16»

This We requited them with because they disbelieved; and We do not punish any but the ungrateful.«17»

And We made between them and the towns which We had blessed (other) towns to be easily seen, and We apportioned the journey therein: Travel through them nights and days, secure.«18»

And they said: O our Lord! make spaces to be longer between our journeys; and they were unjust to themselves so We made them stories and scattered them with an utter scattering; most surely there are signs in this for every patient, grateful one«19»

And certainly the Shaitan found true his conjecture concerning them, so they follow him, except a party of the believers.«20»

And he has no authority over them, but that We may distinguish him who believes in the hereafter from him who is in doubt concerning it; and your Lord is the Preserver of all things«21»

Say: Call upon those whom you assert besides Allah; they do not control the weight of an atom in the heavens or in the earth nor have they any partnership in either, nor has He among them any one to back (Him) up.«22»

And intercession will not avail aught with Him save of him whom He permits. Until when fear shall be removed from their hearts, They shall say: What is it that your Lord said? They shall say: The truth. And He is the Most High, the Great.«23»

Say: Who gives you the sustenance from the heavens and the earth? Say: Allah. And most surely we or you are on a right way or in manifest error«24»

Say: You will not be questioned as to what we are guilty of, nor shall we be questioned as to what you do.«25»

Say: Our Lord will gather us together, then will He judge between us with the truth; and He is the greatest Judge, the All-knowing.«26»

Say: Show me those whom you have joined with Him as associates; by no means (can you do it). Nay! He is Allah, the Mighty, the Wise.«27»

And We have not sent you but to all the men as a bearer of good news and as a warner, but most men do not know.«28»

And they say: When will this promise be (fulfilled) if you are truthful?«29»

Say: You have the appointment of a day from which you cannot hold back any while, nor can you bring it on.«30»

And those who disbelieve say: By no means will we believe in this Quran, nor in that which is before it; and could you see when the unjust shall be made to stand before their Lord, bandying words one with another! Those who were reckoned weak shall say to those who were proud: Had it not been for you we would certainly have been believers.«31»

Those who were proud shall say to those who were deemed weak: Did we turn you away from the guidance after it had come to you? Nay, you (yourselves) were guilty«32»

And those who were deemed weak shall say to those who were proud. Nay, (it was) planning by night and day when you told us to disbelieve in Allah and to set up likes with Him. And they shall conceal regret when they shall see the punishment; and We will put shackles on the necks of those who disbelieved; they shall not be requited but what they did.«33»

And We never sent a warner to a town but those who led lives in ease in it said: We are surely disbelievers in what you are sent with.«34»

And they say: We have more wealth and children, and we shall not be punished.«35»

Say: Surely my Lord amplifies the means of subsistence for whom He pleases and straitens (for whom He pleases), but most men do not know.«36»

And not your wealth nor your children, are the things which bring you near Us in station, but whoever believes and does good, these it is for whom is a double reward for what they do, and they shall be secure in the highest places.«37»

And (as for) those who strive in opposing Our communications, they shall be caused to be brought to the chastisement.«38»

Say: Surely my Lord amplifies the means of subsistence for whom He pleases of His servants and straitens (them) for whom (He pleases), and whatever thing you spend, He exceeds it in reward, and He is the best of Sustainers.«39»

And on the day when He will gather them all together, then will He say to the angels: Did these worship you?«40»

They shall say: Glory be to Thee! Thou art our Guardian, not they; nay! they worshipped the jinn; most of them were believers in them.«41»

So on that day one of you shall not control profit or harm for another, and We will say to those who were unjust: Taste the chastisement of the fire which you called a lie.«42»

And when Our clear communications are recited to them, they say: This is naught but a man who desires to turn you away from that which your fathers worshipped. And they say: This is naught but a lie that is forged. And those who disbelieve say of the truth when it comes to them: This is only clear enchantment.«43»

And We have not given them any books which they read, nor did We send to them before you a warner.«44»

And those before them rejected (the truth), and these have not yet attained a tenth of what We gave them, but they gave the lie to My messengers, then how was the manifestation of My disapproval?«45»

Say: I exhort you only to one thing, that rise up for Allah"s sake in twos and singly, then ponder: there is no madness in your fellow-citizen; he is only a warner to you before a severe chastisement.«46»

Say: Whatever reward I have asked of you, that is only for yourselves; my reward is only with Allah, and He is a witness of all things.«47»

Say: Surely my Lord utters the truth, the great Knower of the unseen.«48»

Say: The truth has come, and the falsehood shall vanish and shall not come back.«49»

Say: If I err, I err only against my own soul, and if I follow a right direction, it is because of what my Lord reveals to me; surely He is Hearing, Nigh.«50»

And could you see when they shall become terrified, but (then) there shall be no escape and they shall be seized upon from a near place«51»

And they shall say: We believe in it. And how shall the attaining (of faith) be possible to them from a distant place?«52»

And they disbelieved in it before, and they utter conjectures with regard to the unseen from a distant place.«53»

And a barrier shall be placed between them and that which they desire, as was done with the likes of them before: surely they are in a disquieting doubt.«54»

Diba

کاربر نگاه دانلود
    کاربر نگاه دانلود
    عضویت
    2015/04/15
    ارسالی ها
    امتیاز واکنش
    امتیاز
    سوره مبارکه فاطر

All praise is due to Allah, the Originator of the heavens and the earth, the Maker of the angels, messengers flying on wings, two, and three, and four; He increases in creation what He pleases; surely Allah has power over all things.«1»

Whatever Allah grants to men of (His) mercy, there is none to withhold it, and what He withholds there is none to send it forth after that, and He is the Mighty, the Wise«2»

O men! call to mind the favor of Allah on you; is there any creator besides Allah who gives you sustenance from the heaven and the earth? There is no god but He; whence are you then turned away?«3»

And if they call you a liar, truly messengers before you were called liars, and to Allah are all affairs returned.«4»

O men! surely the promise of Allah is true, therefore let not the life of this world deceive you, and let not the archdeceiver deceive you respecting Allah.«5»

Surely the Shaitan is your enemy, so take him for an enemy; he only invites his party that they may be inmates of the burning«6»

(As for) those who disbelieve, they shall have a severe punishment, and (as for) those who believe and do good, they shall have forgiveness and a great reward.«7»

What! is he whose evil deed is made fairseeming to him so much so that he considers it good? Now surely Allah makes err whom He pleases and guides aright whom He pleases, so let not your soul waste away in grief for them; surely Allah is Cognizant of what they do«8»

And Allah is He Who sends the winds so they raise a cloud, then We drive it on to a dead country, and therewith We give life to the earth after its death; even so is the quickening.«9»

Whoever desires honor, then to Allah belongs the honor wholly. To Him do ascend the good words; and the good deeds, lift them up, and (as for) those who plan evil deeds, they shall have a severe chastisement; and (as for) their plan, it shall perish.«10»

And Allah created you of dust, then of the life-germ, then He made you pairs; and no female bears, nor does she bring forth, except with His knowledge; and no one whose life is lengthened has his life lengthened, nor is aught diminished of one"s life, but it is all in a book; surely this is easy to Allah.«11»

And the two seas are not alike: the one sweet, that subdues thirst by its excessive sweetness, pleasant to drink; and the other salt, that burns by its saltness; yet from each of them you eat fresh flesh and bring forth ornaments which you wear; and you see the ships cleave through it that you may seek of His bounty and that you may be grateful.«12»

He causes the night to enter in upon the day, and He causes the day to enter in upon the night, and He has made subservient (to you) the sun and the moon; each one follows its course to an appointed time; this is Allah, your Lord, His is the kingdom; and those whom you call upon besides Him do not control a straw.«13»

If you call on them they shall not hear your call, and even if they could hear they shall not answer you; and on the resurrection day they will deny your associating them (with Allah); and none can inform you like the One Who is Aware.«14»

O men! you are they who stand in need of Allah, and Allah is He Who is the Self-sufficient, the Praised One.«15»

If He please, He will take you off and bring a new generation.«16»

And this is not hard to Allah.«17»

And a burdened soul cannot bear the burden of another and if one weighed down by burden should cry for (another to carry) its burden, not aught of it shall be carried, even though he be near of kin. You warn only those who fear their Lord in secret and keep up prayer; and whoever purifies himself, he purifies himself only for (the good of) his own soul; and to Allah is the eventual coming.«18»

And the blind and the seeing are not alike«19»

Nor the darkness and the light,«20»

Nor the shade and the heat,«21»

Neither are the living and the dead alike. Surely Allah makes whom He pleases hear, and you cannot make those hear who are in the graves.«22»

You are naught but a warner.«23»

Surely We have sent you with the truth as a bearer of good news and a warner; and there is not a people but a warner has gone among them.«24»

And if they call you a liar, so did those before them indeed call (their messengers) liars; their messengers had come to them with clear arguments, and with scriptures, and with the illuminating book.«25»

Then did I punish those who disbelieved, so how was the manifestation of My disapproval?«26»

Do you not see that Allah sends down water from the cloud, then We bring forth therewith fruits of various colors; and in the mountains are streaks, white and red, of various hues and (others) intensely black?«27»

And of men and beasts and cattle are various species of it likewise; those of His servants only who are possessed of knowledge fear Allah; surely Allah is Mighty, Forgiving.«28»

Surely they who recite the Book of Allah and keep up prayer and spend out of what We have given them secretly and openly, hope for a gain which will not perish.«29»

That He may pay them back fully their rewards and give them more out of His grace: surely He is Forgiving, Multiplier of rewards.«30»

And that which We have revealed to you of the Book, that is the truth verifying that which is before it; most surely with respect to His servants Allah is Aware, Seeing.«31»

Then We gave the Book for an inheritance to those whom We chose from among Our servants; but of them is he who makes his soul to suffer a loss, and of them is he who takes a middle course, and of them is he who is foremost in deeds of goodness by Allah"s permission; this is the great excellence.«32»

Gardens of perpetuity, they shall enter therein; they shad be made to wear therein bracelets of gold and pearls, and their dress therein shall be silk.«33»

And they shall say: (All) praise is due to Allah, Who has made grief to depart from us; most surely our Lord is Forgiving, Multiplier of rewards,«34»

Who has made us alight in a house abiding for ever out of His grace; toil shall not touch us therein, nor shall fatigue therein afflict us.«35»

And (as for) those who disbelieve, for them is the fire of hell; it shall not be finished with them entirely so that they should die, nor shall the chastisement thereof be lightened to them: even thus do We retribute every ungrateful one.«36»

And they shall cry therein for succour: O our Lord! take us out, we will do good deeds other than those which we used to do. Did We not preserve you alive long enough, so that he who would be mindful in it should mind? And there came to you the warner; therefore taste; because for the unjust, there is no helper.«37»

Surely Allah is the Knower of what is unseen in the heavens and the earth; surely He is Cognizant of what is in the hearts.«38»

He it is Who made you rulers in the land; therefore whoever disbelieves, his unbelief is against himself; and their unbelief does not increase the disbelievers with their Lord in anything except hatred; and their unbelief does not increase the disbelievers in anything except loss.«39»

Say: Have you considered your associates which you call upon besides Allah? Show me what part of the earth they have created, or have they any share in the heavens; or, have We given them a book so that they follow a clear argument thereof? Nay, the unjust do not hold out promises one to another but only to deceive.«40»

Surely Allah upholds the heavens and the earth lest they come to naught; and if they should come to naught, there Is none who can uphold them after Him; surely He is the Forbearing, the Forgiving.«41»

And they swore by Allah with the strongest of their oaths that if there came to them a warner they would be better guided than any of the nations; but when there came to them a warner it increased them in naught but aversion.«42»

(In) behaving proudly in the land and in planning evil; and the evil plans shall not beset any save the authors of it. Then should they wait for aught except the way of the former people? For you shall not find any alteration in the course of Allah; and you shall not find any change in the course of Allah.«43»

Have they not travelled in the land and seen how was the end of those before them while they were stronger than these in power? And Allah is not such that any thing in the heavens or in the earth should escape Him; surely He is Knowing, Powerful.«44»

And were Allah to punish men for what they earn, He would not leave on the back of it any creature, but He respites them till an appointed term; so when their doom shall come, then surely Allah is Seeing with respect to His servants.«45

Diba

کاربر نگاه دانلود
    کاربر نگاه دانلود
    عضویت
    2015/04/15
    ارسالی ها
    امتیاز واکنش
    امتیاز
    سوره مبارکه ناس

Say: I seek refuge in the Lord of men,«1»

The King of men,«2»

The god of men,«3»

From the evil of the whisperings of the slinking (Shaitan),«4»

Who whispers into the hearts of men,«5»

From among the jinn and the men.«6»

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Diba

کاربر نگاه دانلود
    کاربر نگاه دانلود
    عضویت
    2015/04/15
    ارسالی ها
    امتیاز واکنش
    امتیاز
    سوره مبارکه فلق

Say: I seek refuge in the Lord of the dawn,«1»

From the evil of what He has created,«2»

And from the evil of the utterly dark night when it comes,«3»

And from the evil of those who blow on knots,«4»

And from the evil of the envious when he envies«5»

برخی موضوعات مشابه

بالا