کاربر نگاه دانلود
    عضویت
    2015/11/27
    ارسالی ها
    امتیاز واکنش
    امتیاز
    محل سکونت
    TEHRAN
    Mr Jones had a few days', holiday, so he said "I'm going to go to the mountains by train." He put on his best clothes, took a small bag, went to the station and got into the train. He had a beautiful hat, and he often put his head out of the window during the trip and looked at the mountains. But the wind pulled his hat off.

Mr Jones quickly took his old bag and threw that out of the window too.

The other people in the carriage laughed. "Is your bag going to bring your beautiful hat back?" they asked.

"No," Mr Jones answered, "but there's no name and no address in my hat, and there's a name and an address on the bag. Someone's going to find both of them near each other, and he's going to send me the bag and the hat."

dr.javaheri

کاربر نگاه دانلود
    کاربر نگاه دانلود
    عضویت
    2015/11/27
    ارسالی ها
    امتیاز واکنش
    امتیاز
    محل سکونت
    TEHRAN
    Whitebridge was a small village, and old people often came and lived there. Some of them had a lot of old furniture, and they often did not want some of it, because they were in a smaller house now, so every Saturday morning they put it out, and other people came and looked at it, and sometimes they took it away because they wanted it.

Every Saturday, Mr and Mrs Morton put a very ugly old bear's head out at the side of their gate, but nobody wanted it. Then last Saturday, they wrote, "I'm very lonely here. Please take me," on a piece of paper and put it near the bear's head.

They went to the town, and came home in the evening. There were now two bears' heads in front of their house, and there was another piece of paper. It said, "I was lonely too."

dr.javaheri

کاربر نگاه دانلود
    کاربر نگاه دانلود
    عضویت
    2015/11/27
    ارسالی ها
    امتیاز واکنش
    امتیاز
    محل سکونت
    TEHRAN
    Two old gentlemen lived in a quiet street in Paris. They were friends and neighbours, and they often went for walks together in the streets when the weather was fine. Last Saturday they went for a walk at the side of the river. The sun shone, the weather was warm, there were a lot of flowers everywhere, and there were boats on the water.

The two men walked happily for half an hour, and then one of them said to the other, "That's a very beautiful girl."

"Where can you see a beautiful girl?" said the other. "I can't see one anywhere. I can see two young men. They're walking towards us."

"The girl's walking behind us," said the first man quietly.

"But how can you see her then?" asked his friend.

The first man smiled and said, "I can't see her, but I can see the young men's eyes."

dr.javaheri

کاربر نگاه دانلود
    کاربر نگاه دانلود
    عضویت
    2015/11/27
    ارسالی ها
    امتیاز واکنش
    امتیاز
    محل سکونت
    TEHRAN
    Fred was a young soldier in a big camp. During the week they always worked very hard, but it was Saturday, and all the young soldiers were free, so their officer said to them, "You can go into the town this afternoon, but first I'm going to inspect you."

Fred came to the officer, and the officer said to him, "Your hair's very long. Go to the barber and then come back to me again."

Fred ran to the barber's shop, but it was closed because it was Saturday. Fred was very sad for a few minutes, but then he smiled and went back to the officer.

"Are my boots clean now, sir?" he asked.

The officer did not look at Fred's hair. He looked at his boots and said, "Yes, they're much better now. You can go out. And next week, first clean your boots, and then come to me!"

dr.javaheri

کاربر نگاه دانلود
    کاربر نگاه دانلود
    عضویت
    2015/11/27
    ارسالی ها
    امتیاز واکنش
    امتیاز
    محل سکونت
    TEHRAN
    Fred was a young soldier in a big camp. During the week they always worked very hard, but it was Saturday, and all the young soldiers were free, so their officer said to them, "You can go into the town this afternoon, but first I'm going to inspect you."

Fred came to the officer, and the officer said to him, "Your hair's very long. Go to the barber and then come back to me again."

Fred ran to the barber's shop, but it was closed because it was Saturday. Fred was very sad for a few minutes, but then he smiled and went back to the officer.

"Are my boots clean now, sir?" he asked.

The officer did not look at Fred's hair. He looked at his boots and said, "Yes, they're much better now. You can go out. And next week, first clean your boots, and then come to me!"

dr.javaheri

کاربر نگاه دانلود
    کاربر نگاه دانلود
    عضویت
    2015/11/27
    ارسالی ها
    امتیاز واکنش
    امتیاز
    محل سکونت
    TEHRAN
    سخنانی از حضرت محمد(ص) به انگلیسی و معنی فارسی

Some of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.s) Quotes

The ink of the scholar is more sacred than the blood of the martyr.
    ~Prophet muhammad (s.a.w.s)
    مقدس تر از خون شهید، جوهر قلم(آثار) عالم و پژوهشگر است.
    Kindness is a mark of faith, and whoever has not kindness has not faith.
    مهربانی نشانه‌ی ایمان است و هرآنکه مهربان نیست ایمان ندارد.
    Beware of jealousy, for verily it destroys good deeds the way fire destroys wood.
    از حسادت برحذر باش، براستی که حسادت کارهای خوبت را چنان که آتش چوب را از از بین می‌برد، مضمحل خواهد کرد
    The cure for ignorance is to question.
    درمان نادانی، پرسش است.
    If you show mercy to those who are on the earth, God will show mercy to you.
    اگر نسبت به بندگان خداوند در روی زمین بخشنده باشید، خداوند هم با شما بخشنده خواهد بود.
    The strongest person is the one who controls his anger.
    قویترین فرد آن است که خشم خود را کنترل کند.
    Do not waste water even if you were at a running stream.
    آب را هدر ندهید، حتی اگر در رود روان بودید.

dr.javaheri

کاربر نگاه دانلود
    کاربر نگاه دانلود
    عضویت
    2015/11/27
    ارسالی ها
    امتیاز واکنش
    امتیاز
    محل سکونت
    TEHRAN
    Mrs Harris lives in a small village. Her husband is dead, but she has one son. He is twenty-one, and his name is Geoff. He worked in the shop in the village and lived with his mother, but then he got work in a town and went and lived there. Its name was Greensea. It was quite a long way from his mother's village, and she was not happy about this, but Geoff said, "There isn't any good work for me in the country, Mother, and I can get a lot of money in Greensea and send you some every week."

Mrs Harris was very angry last Sunday. She got in a train and went to her son's house in Greensea. Then she said to him, "Geoff, why do you never phone me?"

Geoff laughed. "But, Mother," he said, "you haven't got a phone."

"No," she answered, "I haven't, but you've got one

dr.javaheri

کاربر نگاه دانلود
    کاربر نگاه دانلود
    عضویت
    2015/11/27
    ارسالی ها
    امتیاز واکنش
    امتیاز
    محل سکونت
    TEHRAN
    Mr Robinson never went to a dentist, because he was afraid, but then his teeth began hurting a lot, and he went to a dentist. The dentist did a lot of work in his mouth for a long time. On the last day Mr Robinson said to him, "How much is all this work going to cost?" The dentist said, "Twenty-live pounds," but he did not ask him for the money.

After a month Mr Robinson phoned the dentist and said. "You haven't asked me for anv money for your work last month."

"Oh," the dentist answered, "I never ask a gentleman for money."

"Then how do you live?" Mr Robinson asked.

"Most gentlemen pay me quickly," the dentist said, "but some don't. I wait for my money for two months, and then I say, "That man isn't a gentleman," and then I ask him for my money

dr.javaheri

کاربر نگاه دانلود
    کاربر نگاه دانلود
    عضویت
    2015/11/27
    ارسالی ها
    امتیاز واکنش
    امتیاز
    محل سکونت
    TEHRAN
    Mr Robinson never went to a dentist, because he was afraid, but then his teeth began hurting a lot, and he went to a dentist. The dentist did a lot of work in his mouth for a long time. On the last day Mr Robinson said to him, "How much is all this work going to cost?" The dentist said, "Twenty-live pounds," but he did not ask him for the money.

After a month Mr Robinson phoned the dentist and said. "You haven't asked me for anv money for your work last month."

"Oh," the dentist answered, "I never ask a gentleman for money."

"Then how do you live?" Mr Robinson asked.

"Most gentlemen pay me quickly," the dentist said, "but some don't. I wait for my money for two months, and then I say, "That man isn't a gentleman," and then I ask him for my money."

وضعیت
    موضوع بسته شده است.

برخی موضوعات مشابه

بالا