کاربر نگاه دانلود
عضویت
2015/11/27
ارسالی ها
امتیاز واکنش
امتیاز
محل سکونت
TEHRAN
Bill likes football very much, and he often goes to matches in our town on Saturdays. He does not go to the best seats, because they are very expensive and he does not see his friends there.

There was a big football match in our town last Saturday. First it was very cold and cloudy, but then the sun shone, and it was very hot.

There were a lot of people on benches round Bill at the match. Bill was on one bench, and there was a fat man on a bench behind him. First the fat man was cold, but then he was very hot. He took his coat off and put it in front of him, but it fell on Bill's head. Bill was not angry. He took the coat off his head, looked at it and then smiled and said, "Thank you-but where are the trousers?"

• پیشنهادات
  • dr.javaheri

کاربر نگاه دانلود
    کاربر نگاه دانلود
    عضویت
    2015/11/27
    ارسالی ها
    امتیاز واکنش
    امتیاز
    محل سکونت
    TEHRAN
    Peter was eight and a half years old, and he went to a school near his house. He always went there and came home on foot, and he usually got back on time, but last Friday he came home from school late. His mother was in the kitchen, and she saw him and said to him, "Why are you late today, Peter?"

"My teacher was angry and sent me to the headmaster after our lessons," Peter answered.

"To the headmaster?" his mother said. "Why did she send you to him?"

"Because she asked a question in the class," Peter said, "and none of the children gave her the answer except me."

His mother was angry. "But why did the teacher send you to the headmaster then? Why didn't she send all the other stupid children?" she asked Peter.

"Because her question was, 'Who put glue on my chair?'" Peter said.

dr.javaheri

کاربر نگاه دانلود
    کاربر نگاه دانلود
    عضویت
    2015/11/27
    ارسالی ها
    امتیاز واکنش
    امتیاز
    محل سکونت
    TEHRAN
    George was sixty years old, and he was ill. He was always tired, and his face was always very red. He did not like doctors, but last month his wife said to him, "Don't be stupid, George. Go and see Doctor Brown."

George said, 'No,' but last week he was worse, and he went to the doctor.

Dr Brown examined him and then said to him, "You drink too much. Stop drinking whisky, and drink milk."

George liked whisky, and he did not like milk. "I'm not a baby!" he always said to his wife.

Now he looked at Dr Brown and said, "But drinking milk is dangerous, doctor."

The doctor laughed and said, "Dangerous? How can drinking milk be dangerous?"

"Well, doctor," George said, "it killed one of my best friends last year."

The doctor laughed again and said, "How did it do that?" "The cow fell on him," George said.

dr.javaheri

کاربر نگاه دانلود
    کاربر نگاه دانلود
    عضویت
    2015/11/27
    ارسالی ها
    امتیاز واکنش
    امتیاز
    محل سکونت
    TEHRAN
    Mr White has a small shop in the middle of our town, and he sells pictures in it. They are not expensive ones, but some of them are quite pretty. Last Saturday a woman came into the shop and looked at a lot of pictures. Then she took Mr White to one of them and said, "How much do you want for this one?" It was a picture of horses in a field.

Mr White looked at it for a few seconds and then went and brought his book. He opened it, looked at the first page and then said, "I want twenty pounds for that one."

The woman shut her eyes for a few seconds and then said, "I can give you two pounds for it."

"Two pounds?" Mr White said angrily. "Two pounds? But the canvas cost more than two pounds."

"Oh, but it was clean then," the woman said.

dr.javaheri

کاربر نگاه دانلود
    کاربر نگاه دانلود
    عضویت
    2015/11/27
    ارسالی ها
    امتیاز واکنش
    امتیاز
    محل سکونت
    TEHRAN
    Miss Green had a heavy cupboard in her bedroom. Last Sunday she said, "I don't like this cupboard in my bedroom. The bedroom's very small, and the cupboard's very big. I'm going to put it in a bigger room." But the cupboard was very heavy, and Miss Green was not very strong. She went to two of her neighbours and said, "Please carry the cupboard for me." Then she went and made some tea for them.

The two men carried the heavy cupboard out of Miss Green's bedroom and came to the stairs. One of them was in front of the cupboard, and the other was behind it. They pushed and pulled for a long time, and then they put the cupboard down.

"Well," one of the men said to the other, "we're never going to get this cupboard upstairs."

"Upstairs?" the other man said. "Aren't we taking it downstairs

dr.javaheri

کاربر نگاه دانلود
    کاربر نگاه دانلود
    عضویت
    2015/11/27
    ارسالی ها
    امتیاز واکنش
    امتیاز
    محل سکونت
    TEHRAN
    An old lady went out shopping last Tuesday. She came to a bank and saw a car near the door. A man got out of it and went into the bank. She looked into the car. The keys were in the lock.

The old lady took the keys and followed the man into the bank.

The man took a gun out of his pocket and said to the clerk, "Give me all the money!"

But the old lady did not see this. She went to the man, put the keys in his hand and said, "Young man, you're stupid! Never leave your keys in your car: someone's going to steal it!"

The man looked at the old woman for a few seconds. Then he looked at the clerk-and then he took his keys, ran out of the bank, got into his car and drove away quickly, without any money.

dr.javaheri

کاربر نگاه دانلود
    کاربر نگاه دانلود
    عضویت
    2015/11/27
    ارسالی ها
    امتیاز واکنش
    امتیاز
    محل سکونت
    TEHRAN
    Mr Edwards likes singing very much, but he is very bad at it. He went to dinner at a friend's house last week, and there were some other guests there too.

They had a good dinner, and then the hostess went to Mr Edwards and said "You can sing, Peter. Please sing us something."

Mr Edwards was very happy, and he began to sing an old song about the mountains of Spain. The guests listened to it for a few minutes and then one of the guests began to cry. She was a small woman and had dark hair and very dark eyes.

One of the other guests went to her, put his hand on her back and said, "Please don't cry. Are you Spanish?"

Another young man asked, "Do you love Spain?"

"No," she answered, "I'm not Spanish, and I've never been to Spain. I'm a singer, and I love music!"

dr.javaheri

کاربر نگاه دانلود
    کاربر نگاه دانلود
    عضویت
    2015/11/27
    ارسالی ها
    امتیاز واکنش
    امتیاز
    محل سکونت
    TEHRAN
    Hans said to his friend Kurt, "I'm going to take my car and drive to London."

Kurt said, "Driving to London is very difficult. You aren't going to find your hotel."

But Hans was not afraid. He drove to Calais, put his car on the ship, took it off at Dover, and drove to London.

He stopped near the city and looked at his map. Then he drove into London, but he did not find his hotel. He drove round and round for an hour, and then he stopped and got out of his car. A taxi came, and Hans stopped it. "Take me to the Brussels Hotel," he said. But he did not get into the taxi: he got back into his car. The taxi man laughed, but then he drove to the Brussels Hotel, and Hans followed hint in his car.

They reached the hotel in two minutes.

dr.javaheri

کاربر نگاه دانلود
    کاربر نگاه دانلود
    عضویت
    2015/11/27
    ارسالی ها
    امتیاز واکنش
    امتیاز
    محل سکونت
    TEHRAN
    George is a young man. He does not have a wife, but he has a very big dog-and he has a very small car too. He likes playing tennis. Last Monday he played tennis for an hour at his club, and then he ran out and jumped into a car. His dog came after him, but it did not jump into the same car; it jumped into the next one.

"Come here, silly dog!" George shouted at it but the dog stayed in the other car.

George put his key into the lock of the car, but the key did not turn. Then he looked at the car again. It was not his! He was in the wrong car! And the dog was in the right one! "He's sitting and laughing at me!" George said angrily. But then he smiled and got into his car with the dog.

dr.javaheri

کاربر نگاه دانلود
    کاربر نگاه دانلود
    عضویت
    2015/11/27
    ارسالی ها
    امتیاز واکنش
    امتیاز
    محل سکونت
    TEHRAN
    Mr and Mrs Jones very seldom go out in the evening, but last Saturday, Mrs Jones said to her husband, "There's a good film at the cinema tonight. Can we go and see it?"

Mr Jones was quite happy about it, so they went, and both of them enjoyed the film.

They came out of the cinema at 11 o'clock, got into their car and began driving home. It was quite dark. Then Mrs Jones said, "Look, Bill. A woman's running along the road very fast, and a man's running after her. Can you see them?"

Mr Jones said, "Yes, I can." He drove the car slowly near the woman and said to her, "Can we help Yon?"

"No, thank you," the woman said, but she did not stop running. "My husband and I always run home after the cinema, and the last one washes the dishes at home!"

وضعیت
    موضوع بسته شده است.

برخی موضوعات مشابه

بالا